Effective Date: October 20, 2023
Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Website
The Website is a platform that allows users to connect with and book services from Homestar Design Remodel. You agree to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose.
- Use the Website to transmit any harmful or malicious code.
- Use the Website to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Use the Website to impersonate any other person or entity.
- Use the Website to interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Website by others.
Termination of Service
Homestar Design Remodel reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time, for any reason, without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Homestar Design Remodel disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Homestar Design Remodel shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Website, even if Homestar Design Remodel has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Homestar Design Remodel harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Homestar Design Remodel with respect to your use of the Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
All notices and other communications under these Terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered in person, upon the first business day following deposit in the United States mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, addressed as follows:
If to Homestar Design Remodel:
Homestar Design Remodel, 13014 Manchester Road Suite C, Des Peres, MO 63131
If to you:
[Your Name] [Your Address]
or to such other address as either party may designate in writing from time to time.
Changes to Terms
Homestar Design Remodel reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting a revised version of these Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
In addition to the above provisions, the following provisions are also binding.
- Choice of Law and Forum: All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of Missouri.
- Jury Waiver: You hereby waive any right to a trial by jury in any action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
- Limitation Period: Any claim or action arising out of or in connection with these Terms must be brought within one year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, such claim or action will be forever barred.
- Binding Effect: These Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors, and assigns.